Monday, April 21, 2008

Osaka! Hakata! Tokyo! Bangkok! Chiangmae! Hanoi! Hoi an! HOLY SHIT!!!

Traveling around Asia for the next month. Will set out tomorrow and finally see some other part of the world.

I know I haven't been posting at all, but I'm planning on writing for several other sites again soon, plus planning on getting PAID for it, so I can't really let the cat out of the bloody-mouse-filled bag.

I will say that the Half-Life 2 deathmatch arcade game is a jaw-dropping accomplishment, and that I also feel likewise about the new Gundam Vs. Gundam game that is now in the arcades. Finally the speed of a Gundam tearing into another one is more realistically represented via a proper and well-tuned physics engine. Yeah, I loved Titans vs. Aeug DX and whatnot, but this one just pisses all over it.

In keeping with the 'media meltdown!' that I used to throw out here regularly, here are some bands to listen to:

Tokyo Pinsalocks
Uverworld
Supercar
Number Girl
Git-o Git-o Hustler (spelling?)
The Bronx

Have fun. I'm going to go avoid lady boys and ride the shinkansen. Not necessarily in either order, btw.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home