Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Fun week.

Monkey fuck me. The Board of Education showed up to my apartment for a move-in check and took about 720 dollars from my last fucking paycheck for various "cleaning expenses," so now I'm staring down the barrel of "do nothing for 2 months until the next check arrives" like an asshole. A long and arduous series of arguments ensued afterward, during which the word "robbed" was used by yours truly. The ombudsperson took offense to that, but I told her she wasn't the one out 2 months' living expenses, so I'd use whatever phrase I fucking felt like using.

Long story short: I expect money back sometime. But I wouldn't hold my breath, considering the monument of inefficiency that the BOE tends to be. Think twice about dealing with these asshats if you're looking for a career change.

Topping that last week was a grand mal fist-fight with a drunken asshole, who I dropped like a sack of hot shit. It was, bar none, the longest fight I've ever been in, lasting about 15 minutes. I can now say that I've choked a human being in a rain storm after kicking him in the chest repeatedly. For anybody wondering about the benefits of judo and running, I can now attest to both of them. The guy had about 80-90 pounds on me, and he needed shoes with better traction as well. My black eye is healing nicely.

Be proud, mom.

Speaking of moms, I am now travelling around with my family and am in the lovely port town of Nagasaki. It's been a good trip so far, and I've seen a lot of cool things. I'm shooting video footage on an intermittent basis and also preparing some new writing for some various blogs that wish to hire me.

This month's articles are off to the various magazines I'm working for. I will be doing some more writing for some webzines in a few weeks, but I feel that this is less substantial as it doesn't kill enough trees for my liking. My next piece will be on the Char Aznable JCB Credit/Debit card, which is set up by General Electric. Did you know that those guys make vulcan canons? It's true.

Next stop: Nuclear bomb sites in Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Parrrrrr-tayyyyyy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who did you get into a fight with?

11:02 PM  
Blogger Yatsushiro Radio said...

Somebody much bigger than me and stronger than me. I'm not proud of it, but it happened. I'm just glad I didn't get jailed.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home