Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I had the flu. Get over it.

Thus begins the deluge of updates to make up for the two weeks of inaction that saving money/having a debilitatiing sickness wrought upon me.

(Plus, I really just don't have the strength to do causative verb forms today. It seems that that Japanese book is getting older and older by the minute, ne?)

So how was the flu? Well, I got really fucked up on cold medication and slept for several days, missed 2 days of work, and had nightmares until I honestly could not be scared anymore. I'm still sort of afraid to breathe because I can imagine it hurting.

I also watched something like 14 movies. Expect a run-down of the yay/nay sometime in the near future. In the meantime, this should get you through your day.

Picture of the day. Scared the shit out of me.
Yacht Rock. Arguably the funniest web video series I've seen in awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home