Friday, April 06, 2007

Well, allow me to retort... 30/30 day 2.

Got a whiff of some teenage girl bullshit via boredom.

Last year a friend got bored and updated the Yatsushiro wikipedia page with a bunch of half-truths. Oddly enough, most of them are factually verifiable. I had mentioned something about how we should turn it into an absurdity contest, and then nothing else was made of it.

You're happy, I'm happy. OK.

Anyway, I checked it out yesterday to see what was going on with it, and not only had a few wikipedia superheros ("I live behind a screen!") gone in and expressed their expert historical opinions, one d-bag fired off with:

"90% of this can be deleted. I understand it was written by some Texan who was for some baffling reason employed to teach English in Yatsushiro. He has a talentless blog, composed mostly of swearing, bragging and references to his tedious antics, in which he refers to this entry about Yatsushiro in Wikipedia, so I assume he was congratulating himself. Yawn. Kikimac 18:21, 25 March 2007 (UTC)"

Well, you understand wrong. I also commend you for signing somebody else's name to it. Your grammar isn't exactly going to get you published anytime soon, either.*

But don't worry... I fixed it for you, you fucking cow.

* = Me = published author. You = anonymous doucher hiding behind the persona of a 90 pound girl I happen to think is very nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home