Monday, March 12, 2007

Wow, what the fuck was that?

Went to sleep on Saturday quite exhausted and tired from band practice.

(OK. And drinking)

Anyway I hopped back up bright and early on Sunday morning and I felt as if my soul had be sucked out of my body. And not in one of those 'wow, this Philipino-tranny is getting a tip!' ways... more like I had head my head, veins, and guts drained of anything that could resemble energy. I literally just laid there 95% of the day, excepting a run for envelopes and some food. Tokyogetter moved like a slug that day.

I then passed out 3 or 4 times. At the end of the day, 9:30 PM, I was looking over kanji and just BIT THE DUST. From 9:30 to 6:00 AM I was sawing all kinds of logs. We're talking deep paralysis. I don't remember anything besides waking up with the lights on and my windows still open. It was like being a Bush daughter.

Lately I've been feeling both antsy and lethargic. The intense cold I got last month really whooped my ass, but I feel like I've recovered. I try to do physical things, but I don't want to tempt another cold/hypothermia for a few more weeks. I really think it's my diet. Granted, moving to Japan and dropping 50 fucking pounds is enough to cause anybody to be concerned, but it's not like I was eating great. It was mostly stress and studying and whatnot. Now I'm actually consterned and worried about it, because I truly am feeling quite Ass-a-riffic, plus the city is just about to have amazing weather again and I don't want to sit here staring at my dvd collection until I'm 50.

In keeping with that, I have done the impossible: I have started trying to cook real meals for myself.

Granted, I'm starting off slow, least any of you think I'm a step away from deciding who looks better in cordorouy pants (Dan, Jamie, I'm looking your way) or judging a semen taste-test. Mixed vegetables, lightly sauced pasta, etc. are on the list. I think I also eat too much salt, so I'll try and watch that as well. It's hard though.

And caffeine... trying to not touch any for a bit. Trying. I usually knock back one or two a day, but I also chug SHITLOADS of water.

Probably not going to succeed on the caffeine thing.

Oh well. Wish me luck.

...

Update: paycheck woes with former employer 'cause me to prepare the obligatory 'kill them with kindness whilst reminding them about a ROYAL FUCK-UP IN MY POCKY FUND' email. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home