Thursday, June 15, 2006

JET program: Great moments in "What the fuck, son?"



Sometimes the game backs up on you and gets mad greasy. Right now is one of those times. Shit's gone crazy. It's like everybody from work ran down to the front desk of the Hotel Reality and checked out at the same time. For instance, in the last month:

My boss quit.

My new boss revealed that I have more teaching experience than her. SIGNIFICANTLY more. Also: her English brings 'teh suck.'

I missed a full day of work at an elementary school because I honestly forgot it and took my vacation day for the month. The school is now pissed that they were denied my presence, and is screaming like a virgin with a thumb in 'em about me not making it out there. I was partying my ass off getting x-rays, bloodtests, and other medical work done, so I'm glad I missed it.

My bosses can't tell me how I'm getting my leaving money, how I'm getting my last check, or what the process is for going home. Yet I'm supposed to pick a day to go home.

HOW, BITCH? HOW?!?

Trying to take my last few vacation days, but everybody's bitching about me "being gone during lessons." Why give me 20 vacation days a year if that's the case? And why have me around for a whopping 7 lessons a week? Where be all the precision in this piece, son?

My new teachers can't handle a class. That's cool, because I'm at the point where I'm totally willing to punch some kid in the forehead if he can't act right.

ALTs and other people that I've barely talked to all year are now "buddy-buddying" up to me with overtures of friendship that are as fake as sweater cows in California. What's this "let's be buddies" shit? Should've been pulling that card back when a motherfucker wasn't moving and I was hanging out in my apartment. DOUCH-AY!!!

My BOE apparently knows who my successor is, but won't tell me. All I'm trying to do is clean the place, send the rest of my shit off to wherever, and bump out. Granted, I'll do better than "YOU TRIED TO POISON ME LOL ARRRRGH!", but damn, give me a little time to get this together.

Vacation request run-in-circle-a-thon turns into a fucking joke when a "I MAY try and go during these days" note to my teachers turns into an incident with my new principal, the local ALT coardinator, and various other people about the proper "chain of command" procedures. These procedures all changed when my last boss quit, but hey, I should know them anyway. Because naturally I have no clue as to what's happening.

Check please.

Seriously.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ninest123 16.03
christian louboutin, tory burch outlet, ray ban sunglasses, nike outlet, ralph lauren outlet, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton handbags, replica watches, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, ralph lauren polo, replica watches, michael kors outlet, christian louboutin, longchamp bags, nike air max, cheap oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, uggs outlet, oakley sunglasses, cheap jordans, michael kors outlet online, tiffany jewelry, burberry outlet, prada outlet, louis vuitton outlet, longchamp outlet, uggs on sale, prada handbags, louis vuitton outlet online, michael kors handbags, uggs on sale, uggs outlet, tiffany jewelry, louboutin uk, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, oakley sunglasses, michael kors, longchamp outlet, nike air max, gucci handbags, ray ban sunglasses, uggs on sale, oakley sunglasses, burberry factory outlet, ray ban sunglasses, nike free

9:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nike air max uk, michael kors outlet online, coach purses, mulberry uk, vans pas cher, timberland pas cher, replica handbags, true religion outlet, coach outlet store online, north face uk, nike air max, longchamp soldes, lululemon outlet, nike air force, hollister uk, sac guess pas cher, vanessa bruno pas cher, michael kors, polo lacoste pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, true religion outlet, hogan sito ufficiale, nike roshe run pas cher, nike free, abercrombie and fitch UK, nike blazer pas cher, nike air max pas cher, nike air max uk, nike free pas cher, hermes pas cher, new balance, true religion jeans, jordan pas cher, ray ban uk, coach outlet, lunette oakley pas cher, north face pas cher, converse, burberry pas cher, louboutin pas cher, lunette ray ban pas cher, nike roshe uk, nike tn pas cher, michael kors, ralph lauren pas cher, polo ralph lauren uk, true religion outlet, michael kors uk, longchamp pas cher

9:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

links of london uk, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, karen millen uk, louis vuitton, hollister, coach outlet, moncler, sac louis vuitton, montre pas cher, gucci, canada goose outlet, barbour, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, sac louis vuitton, canada goose pas cher, toms shoes, ugg uk, moncler uk, supra shoes, wedding dresses uk, barbour jackets uk, pandora jewelry, moncler, bottes ugg pas cher, canada goose, canada goose jackets, juicy couture outlet, pandora uk, juicy couture outlet, canada goose uk, marc jacobs, canada goose jackets, louis vuitton uk, moncler outlet, pandora charms, swarovski uk, replica watches, lancel, canada goose outlet, moncler pas cher, moncler, thomas sabo uk, swarovski jewelry, moncler, ugg pas cher, canada goose, converse shoes outlet, moncler jackets, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, ray ban
ninest123 16.03

9:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

zhengjx20160604
coach outlet store online
rolex watches
toms wedges
adidas superstar shoes
fitflop clearance
christian louboutin wedges
tods sale
oakley sunglasses wholesale
christian louboutin sale
tiffany and co jewelry
oakley sunglasses
longchamp outlet
nfl jerseys
longchamp handbags
louis vuitton outlet online
vans sneakers
rolex watches
toms shoes
vans outlet
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
kobe shoes 11
louis vuitton outlet stores
cheap jordans
louis vuitton
kate spade outlet
retro jordans 13
ray ban outlet
air max
nike uk
michael kors outlet
coach factory outlet online
ghd hair straighteners
marc jacobs outlet
timberlands
coach factory outlet online
replica rolex watches
louis vuitton purses
louis vuitton handbags
coach factory outlet

11:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...



http://www.kuwait.prokr.net/
http://www.emirates.prokr.net/

11:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

prada sunglasses
true religion jeans
supreme uk
canada goose outlet
nike roshe
hornets jerseys
canada goose outlet
lebron james shoes
bulls jerseys
nfl jersey wholesale

11:36 AM  
Blogger lamiss ibrahim said...


I definitely love this site.
http://prokr.over-blog.com/
https://sites.google.com/site/prokrservices/
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=7421661549272645002#allposts
https://www.prokr.net/ksa/jeddah-water-leaks-detection-isolate-companies/

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home